August 31, 2010

Elken

By tonight I should no longer have Elk Antlers (Staple #16) in my collection of cool things. The proposed trade is for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) on audio CD. Now, I'm not sure if this is a great trade for me, but it certainly is a great trade for K.S. who'll be adding the antlers to his Man Cave.

A Man Cave simply needs something torn from a dead animal. It's just the way things are, I'm sorry about that PETA. I really do love animals. I don't maintain a personal Man Cave, and the beast was already dead. Someone just traded it to me. And now, dear PETA friend, K.B. doesn't have to go kill another animal to make sure his Man Cave is appropriately furnished.

Win-win, right?

Well, maybe. People of my ilk like live elk.  I mentioned the Grand Tetons adventure previously, and while on that adventure we saw plenty of Elk, or Elken as I prefer to call them. It just seems easier somehow: Deeren, Bisen, Elken, Moosen ... all free up in the woodsen.  I dunno. You be the judge.
Elken

.

1 comment: