August 11, 2010

Counselor for Trade?

So ... the coolest idea ever was definitely a scam, but that doesn't make it any less of a cool idea. That's why I added it to The Wants list. It's just the kind of thing I want to trade for: cool.
Space
And it's not the only cool thing that I'm working on. A much more immediate coolness is at our gates.  You see, I've been working on trading my books. Now, these are some really cool books, especially for Mormons they are. They're Mormon books, after all. And there's a guy I know who likes the books. He's Mormon. I know, it makes sense. He made me a few offers that I'm not quite ready to reveal.
Space
Ok, I'm ready to tell you ... he offered me a home audio system and a couple of bicycles. Yeah ... the books are that cool.  So, I was chatting with an attorney friend of mine about this potential trade. He's a green kind of guy, likes to reduce he carbon footprint and stuff. So, a bike is just the thing he'd like to have.  Hmmmm ... I'm actually surprised he doesn't already have one. But the real question is, what does a counselor have to trade?
Space
Himself!
Space
No. He's not a gigalo. We don't roll that way here at the One Hundred Staples Project. But he is an attorney who specializes in, among other things ... divorce!  Up next on the trading block: "a divorce."  Hopefully I'll have a divorce, at least. The deals not done yet. And the next best part about all this is that I, a single man who has always been single, would be able to say:
Space
"I've never been married, but I've had a divorce."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment